Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Take my advice.

If you don't read this review, it's fine, but I'd like you to.
I see a lot of people saying you should move on from this genius idea for a series. These people are not giving you good advice. Did mr. Firth stop the Salad Fingers series when he was told it was getting old? Did newgrounds drop Pico?
You should stop the series when you feel you should. Not when others say you should. True inspiration and creativity cannot be stopped by anyone else.
That is all.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Hrmm

Might be kind of hard for some people to digest, but I like it. Gives us a new look on a pig's life. :D
Like the art. The sound effects were a bit overused, but its okay anyways. The music is a bit annoying, but it well suits the movie. Nice job.
8/10

Tarboy Tarboy

Wow

I can say so much about this movie. Pure creation and imagination went into this. The dark scene with the glow and lighting effects were spectacular. Wonderful. Purely work that will be viewed by many. Awesome and fantastic work guys. The soundtrack added so much to it. And seeing the bonus features about the creation and processes was something that I haven't seen much of myself. Wow.

Thank you for your hard work.

5/5

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

Hmm.

37 commands? Did really take that long. It was a cool text adventure overall afro, but I really wanted to see an end product. (Even if it was fake)

Anyways, was fun while it lasted, afro and all.

8/10
4/5

Flash 8: Blurring Flash 8: Blurring

Well...

It's been done before... better.

2/10
1/5
for effort

Pixels shooters Pixels shooters

Wow!

I like all the different components, and the graphical effects. Good game.

9/10
5/5

K7 - Dystopia K7 - Dystopia

Nice.

Good constant flow, riffs are great and the bassline was amazing. I want to hear more of your work!!!

MH16: One Last Wish MH16: One Last Wish

GASP!

Gasp! Using the song for the flash! ;) Sounds great. I think I found the problem why it was glitching. Talk to you on MSN.

FairSquare responds:

Thanks ^^
See you on msn!

FNR - MH16: MayDay FNR - MH16: MayDay

Absolutely

Sucked. Everything sucked. The voice was horrible, the music was horribly wrote and a disgrace to all musicians. The story was fucked up. Horrible song, horrible. Horrible composer, horrible speaker. It was annoying and stupid. I can't stress how much it sucked.

This review is exactly the opposite of what I think. Hehehe. I know you will like this MH. ;)

FairSquare responds:

Why are you so mean?
I think i'm going to cry and sit in a corner now :'(

Thanks for the review! ^^