K7 - Dystopia K7 - Dystopia

Nice.

Good constant flow, riffs are great and the bassline was amazing. I want to hear more of your work!!!

10/10

MH16: One Last Wish MH16: One Last Wish

GASP!

Gasp! Using the song for the flash! ;) Sounds great. I think I found the problem why it was glitching. Talk to you on MSN.

Thanks ^^
See you on msn!

FNR - MH16: MayDay FNR - MH16: MayDay

Absolutely

Sucked. Everything sucked. The voice was horrible, the music was horribly wrote and a disgrace to all musicians. The story was fucked up. Horrible song, horrible. Horrible composer, horrible speaker. It was annoying and stupid. I can't stress how much it sucked.

This review is exactly the opposite of what I think. Hehehe. I know you will like this MH. ;)

10/10

Why are you so mean?
I think i'm going to cry and sit in a corner now :'(

Thanks for the review! ^^

MH16: TimeWarp MH16: TimeWarp

Very Awesome.

Echo, suspense, and dark & light. All expressing this song. I love the slight echo on the higher piano part. I love the sense of lightness it gives while suspenseful darkness arises. How you got the name, however, I don't know :)
Love the drums, Love the rhythm, love the song. I don't think any of your work could fail.

I'm glad your back buddy. You deserve a golden teddybear (Not quite massive) for your efforts.

1000000/10
500000/5

FairSquare responds:

Lol, don't know how i got that name too. It just popped in my for some reason :P
And thanks for the kind review and also for the golden teddybear! :D

MH16

MH16: Bedtime MH16: Bedtime

MH...

There's something different about your songs that can bring tears to a hard-heart, that can heal a person's soul. It's so pretty and once the drums enter in... wow. That's all I can say. You have so much talent. You have so much to look forward to in life. You've probably heard you've had talent alot from fans and my opinion probably doesn't matter to anyone or you, but don't give up. I think you need to take it to the next level. You own the audio portal... you own the hearts of tons... I think you need to release an album to sell. Take your break and listen to your heart. I want to let you know that I got your back bro and if you need encouragement, help, suggestions, or anything else, I'm here for ya. Txt ya late.
(Thnx for helping with the sketched series music)

FairSquare responds:

Thanks for the kind words man. I really appreciate it! :-)

{B.A.B} $Royalty$ {B.A.B} $Royalty$

Wow.

Nice Song man... I wish I could produce stuff like that...

blackattackbitch responds:

Thanks man, and you probably could produce something way better than this if you put your mind to it. Some music theory, a little practice/tutorial with a DAW and tons of samples and you'll be good to go!

{B.A.B.} Warrior's Quest {B.A.B.} Warrior's Quest

Love it!

Considering this will go on the CD, it's very nice, very very nice.

:-)

blackattackbitch responds:

Thanks for taking the time to check it out! And especially glad you liked it!

Love will be shown. Love will be shown.

Dang You Brought

Back some memories. I can picture a girl waiting at a subway station and a guy keeps looking at her from behind a ad sign. She waves and he stands up and blushes, and waves back and trips. She goes to help him up and they both fall and smile at each other. They get up and walk away holding hands. Wow... I can't usually picture stuff like that... but today I did...
11/10. I wish.
16/5

Helth responds:

thanks alot man! im glad i brought back memories =]

Helth.

MH16: Quest MH16: Quest

:) good my friend!

I like it, the chorus in the background makes it surreal.

Thanks!

Fated Strife - Metal Fated Strife - Metal

Great

Really good put together... I would to hear some bass man, please! Quality sucked.
4/5.