Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

Hmm.

37 commands? Did really take that long. It was a cool text adventure overall afro, but I really wanted to see an end product. (Even if it was fake)

Anyways, was fun while it lasted, afro and all.

8/10
4/5

Flash 8: Blurring Flash 8: Blurring

Well...

It's been done before... better.

2/10
1/5
for effort

Pixels shooters Pixels shooters

Wow!

I like all the different components, and the graphical effects. Good game.

5/5

Loaded Metal Loaded Metal

Nice Game, But.

There were so many bugs. Including which, when you die when spawning a mine, a mine is left on the screen as it restarts and throughout future gameplay. Another, would include when you die you are allowed to keep moving until it fades out. Small things in which you do need to take an interest in and fix. Other than these things and more (Repetitive music, no timer or anything to tell you when you will be teleported back to the upgrade place) it was a nice game and should be played for weeks to come.

8/10

High Dive High Dive

Hmm

I have to say that this game is fairly decent. The graphics for the fruit were great, and for the clouds AWESOME. The gameplay needs enhanced though. Tricks and other things besides the purple bubbles could have been used. Everything was a little too 2D for my liking. Shading detail needed to be worked better.

Overall, you did okay.

7/10
3/5

Matmi responds:

Did you realise that you had to pull poses?

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Wow

1296 seconds. Great game. It's better than I expected. Good graphics (Once you upgrade them), gameplay was awesome. The music was just... Ok. I wish I could upgrade it. Anyways. Good game.
10/10
-SVSA

Vector Defender. Vector Defender.

Great Game, a little hard

The cannon response is totally slow and lacking. It made it way too hard to complete each level.

But the graphics were awesome. I loved your use of vectors to create the 3D sphere things.

Virtual Guitar 7 Virtual Guitar 7

Lol

Listen to this, I was playing around with it for 5 seconds and got inspiration for a song. I've been working on it ever since, lol!

Thnx. I can see this as a useful resource.

guitargeek responds:

Great! Can't wait to hear the new song! I am always up for more suggestions on things to add so if you have any ideas (ie more scales or whatever) feel free to let me know!

Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0 Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0

Super 10

Wow... Extensive work has gone into this game and made a great RPG anyone can enjoy. Thnx for making this.

Fervor Fervor

I hearby,

Take this challenge of which K-Guare Has bestowed on me! It shall be left open!

I hope this isn't some joke. I'm seriously leaving it open.

K-Guare responds:

It's not a joke, but don't be surprised if you don't beat the high score. :]