Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Take my advice.

If you don't read this review, it's fine, but I'd like you to.
I see a lot of people saying you should move on from this genius idea for a series. These people are not giving you good advice. Did mr. Firth stop the Salad Fingers series when he was told it was getting old? Did newgrounds drop Pico?
You should stop the series when you feel you should. Not when others say you should. True inspiration and creativity cannot be stopped by anyone else.
That is all.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Hrmm

Might be kind of hard for some people to digest, but I like it. Gives us a new look on a pig's life. :D
Like the art. The sound effects were a bit overused, but its okay anyways. The music is a bit annoying, but it well suits the movie. Nice job.
8/10

Tarboy Tarboy

Wow

I can say so much about this movie. Pure creation and imagination went into this. The dark scene with the glow and lighting effects were spectacular. Wonderful. Purely work that will be viewed by many. Awesome and fantastic work guys. The soundtrack added so much to it. And seeing the bonus features about the creation and processes was something that I haven't seen much of myself. Wow.

Thank you for your hard work.

10/10
5/5

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Nice.

Nice and creepy, just the way I like it. I'm glad Snowfender did the voice, I just love her voice. Awesome job guys.

Pico Gets In Shape Pico Gets In Shape

Hmmm

Nice movie. It was honestly a little slow to start. But once everything started heating up, it was classically awesome.

Baby's Got Back Baby's Got Back

ummm

All audiences? Nonetheless, I loved it.

Gives You Hell Gives You Hell

Great movie

The style was perfect. I don't like the song, but that doesn't matter. We rate by the quality and the execution. Both were perfect. Would like to see more in the future. A faster and song would be really neat. Maybe some metal music, like, SOAD or something. Thanks for your time in making this. Anyone who says otherwise must be an ass.

pacdude responds:

Thank you! I appreciate your understanding. It's good to see some people actually think before they speak.

Sketched - Happy Birthday Sketched - Happy Birthday

xD xD

Awesome Jeff.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks. Don't worry, the script you sent us is definitely in the works too. Haha.

Desert for Two Desert for Two

FX....

I think it would be more awesome with sound effects. Good concept and good movie execution, but it needed those sound effects!

RadioTubeClock responds:

True, but I wanted to keep it quick and simple for this one so I just stuck to the music.
Thanks for the review

Hey Dickface Epic Version Hey Dickface Epic Version

Wow.

If Tom likes it, I like it. Maybe I could suggest you use the smoothing feature on your brush... (50%)

LoveShineHero responds: